How to blind Pyramid Head?
WHERE DO YOU BLIND HIM? At the point of the pyramid, the base, the middle?
I tried blinding him but it didn't work ;(
WHERE DO YOU BLIND HIM? At the point of the pyramid, the base, the middle?
I tried blinding him but it didn't work ;(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Basically right in the middle I think
Maybe they had lightborn? maybe you didn't have an angle?
At the eyes, lol
No matter the killer, you always aim just above the torso
I think I aim about here. You kinda just have to imagine where his face would be without the pyramid on his head.
Thanks for the tip, I was wondering about this meself.
As a pyramid head enthusiast I'd like to say it can't be done ......
Lol no I've been blinded too many times for that to be true.