Twins' "power rework"

In yesterday's stream, it was mentioned that the Twins will be receiving a "power rework". Does that mean that their power design is going to change, and is that really necessary? I feel like all they need is faster switching time, so it doesn't take 10 years. That, and fix random instances where Victor randomly dies.

I really like their current design, and I feel like it would be a shame if we lost it.

Comments

  • @Alen_Starkly said:

    In yesterday's stream, it was mentioned that the Twins will be receiving a "power rework". Does that mean that their power design is going to change, and is that really necessary? I feel like all they need is faster switching time, so it doesn't take 10 years. That, and fix random instances where Victor randomly dies.

    I really like their current design, and I feel like it would be a shame if we lost it.

    And perhaps a bigger punishment in a longer cooldown for Victor getting kicked and perhaps the ability to recall him instead of having to wait for him to be idle for a whole minute.

    It would probably make twins stronger but also less annoying to play them.

  • @Archol123 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/398579/twins-power-rework

    And perhaps a bigger punishment in a longer cooldown for Victor getting kicked and perhaps the ability to recall him instead of having to wait for him to be idle for a whole minute.

    It would probably make twins stronger but also less annoying to play them.

    I agree!

  • @Alen_Starkly said:

    In yesterday's stream, it was mentioned that the Twins will be receiving a "power rework". Does that mean that their power design is going to change, and is that really necessary? I feel like all they need is faster switching time, so it doesn't take 10 years. That, and fix random instances where Victor randomly dies.

    I really like their current design, and I feel like it would be a shame if we lost it.

    you will get 2 player twins and you will like it

  • I remember they originally said it was just bug fixes and number changes now it’s an actual rework to the power. Idk what twins will look like after this

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    I remember they originally said it was just bug fixes and number changes now it’s an actual rework to the power. Idk what twins will look like after this

    They are very unique, and it would be a shame to lose the way they play. I don't think their power needs changing. They just need bug fixes and buffs with the switching time, probably even Toy Sword basekit.

  • Lynxi, an amazing Twins main, explains very nicely in this video how she would change Twins. They retain their unique identity, but the problematic things get changed.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orwVdOAiwpc

    Please BHVR don't fundamentally change Twins, they just need some love so they can feel good to play as.

  • theyre being nerfed. in bhvrs language a "rework" is a nerf at its core with just some aspects buffed

  • @Alen_Starkly said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3597039#Comment_3597039

    They are very unique, and it would be a shame to lose the way they play. I don't think their power needs changing. They just need bug fixes and buffs with the switching time, probably even Toy Sword basekit.

    Everyone’s fear is they’re going to get freddied in this rework.

  • I feel like all they need is double the range from the hook before they can camp switch to Victor

  • @Nos37 said:

    I feel like all they need is double the range from the hook before they can camp switch to Victor

    Yeah Victor shouldn't be able to camp hooks. He should be destroyed and recalled automatically if a survivor is hooked within x meters from him, or something.

  • @pizzavessel15 said:

    theyre being nerfed. in bhvrs language a "rework" is a nerf at its core with just some aspects buffed

    God I hope not. Barely anyone plays them. They need love. People who main them should be listened to, they know what they're saying.

  • A successful Victor pounce that downs a survivor should latch Victor to them and force the player back into Charolette.

    • This means the other survivors first have to spend time removing Victor before they can pick the survivor up, buying time for Charolette to claim her prize.
    • Meanwhile, Victor can't just pounce, down, and move on. Slugging and snowballing from it.