Suggestion to unlink "Moving On" and "Starting Over" (Cheryl Cosmetics)

I think those 2 sets should be mixable and should not be linked as a set, more customization options are never a bad thing, and in this case i really don't see how it would be a problem.

ìra.PNG


Comments

  • I think it's not up to BHVR when it comes to unlinking licenced Outfits.

  • @HansLollos2 said:

    I think it's not up to BHVR when it comes to unlinking licenced Outfits.

    it would be nice to have a confirm from BHVR on this, because i really don't think Konami would care, otherwise they wouldn't have allowed BHVR to make 2 originals skins for Cheryl

  • Same

    these 2 cosmetics should be mixable or the devs should at-least make for her a separate pants cosmetic like the one in original SH3

    1CA79EB9-046A-451D-A37C-EE573A5DEDF9.jpeg

    But it’s probably still a licensing issue

  • I would love this, having more options to mix for Cheryl would be fun, or make new jeans cosmetics to go with the t-shirts, and a head with a choker!

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I would love this, having more options to mix for Cheryl would be fun, or make new jeans cosmetics to go with the t-shirts, and a head with a choker!

    We have so many cool t-shirts for Cheryl that are wasted without the jeans, it makes me a bit sad tbh. I really hope BHVR will think about unlinking those 2 sets. I would like to use the Bloody head from the prestige on those 2 sets too

  • @MrJack20252 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3596856#Comment_3596856

    We have so many cool t-shirts for Cheryl that are wasted without the jeans, it makes me a bit sad tbh. I really hope BHVR will think about unlinking those 2 sets. I would like to use the Bloody head from the prestige on those 2 sets too

    Yeah back when we could break sets I used to use the long hair with the t-shirts and the skirt.