Queue times are too long

Jesus I didn't expect to take 20 minutes to find a match. That is crazy.

Comments

  • I admire people who have the patience to queue for killer after a new chapter drops lol

  • A new killer just dropped and everyone wants to play said killer. Happens every drop. This shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

    It'll fix itself in a week (maybe two since Charles is looking so popular).

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    A new killer just dropped and everyone wants to play said killer. Happens every drop. This shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

    It'll fix itself in a week (maybe two since Charles is looking so popular).

    Aliens ๐Ÿ‘ฝ were all I saw for two full weeks after release. Chucky is all I'm seeing now as well. I can't say the same for the previous few killers though. I already have every Tier 3 perk on him and have him P3 but simply do not have the patience. As long as the BP bonus is 100% somewhere, I'm happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3596455#Comment_3596455

    Aliens ๐Ÿ‘ฝ were all I saw for two full weeks after release. Chucky is all I'm seeing now as well. I can't say the same for the previous few killers though. I already have every Tier 3 perk on him and have him P3 but simply do not have the patience. As long as the BP bonus is 100% somewhere, I'm happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

    I have found that really unpopular killers fixes itself within a day or two, good originals take about a week, bad IPs take about a week, and good IPs (where I'd put Chuckster) is about two weeks.

    Obviously YMMV on this, just my anecdotal take on killer queue times with new releases.

    I don't even try to play the new killer for a week or so when they're newly released. I'm impatient AF :D

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3596459#Comment_3596459

    I have found that really unpopular killers fixes itself within a day or two, good originals take about a week, bad IPs take about a week, and good IPs (where I'd put Chuckster) is about two weeks.

    Obviously YMMV on this, just my anecdotal take on killer queue times with new releases.

    I don't even try to play the new killer for a week or so when they're newly released. I'm impatient AF :D

    Yeah, I'm with you, I don't have the patience to sit in a queue that long. The bright side is having 24 hour cycles with 100% BP survivor matches. Usually after 10:00PM EST, it is a loooong wait for SoloQ but not these past two Killer drops. I'm thankful I like both roles.

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3596468#Comment_3596468

    Yeah, I'm with you, I don't have the patience to sit in a queue that long. The bright side is having 24 hour cycles with 100% BP survivor matches. Usually after 10:00PM EST, it is a loooong wait for SoloQ but not these past two Killer drops. I'm thankful I like both roles.

    I don't know what server you are playing but i always get insta queues on both roles, sometimes bp bonus on killer, sometimes on survivor.

    But right now, Chucky is killing queues for sure.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3596474#Comment_3596474

    I don't know what server you are playing but i always get insta queues on both roles, sometimes bp bonus on killer, sometimes on survivor.

    But right now, Chucky is killing queues for sure.

    I never get insta killer, even on 100% incentive. It's like the matchmaking couldn't care less about my survivor MMR, but makes sure to take its sweet time when I play Killer at night.