Chucky Build Thread
What builds have ya’ll been using for chucky? Fun? Sweaty? Drop your builds here! Looking for inspiration.
What builds have ya’ll been using for chucky? Fun? Sweaty? Drop your builds here! Looking for inspiration.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
insidious chucky + bush = jumpscare
When I played him earlier I used pop, brutal, two can play, and thrilling tremors. I thought the build was pretty fun, that's probably because I have an unhealthy obsession with thrilling and brutal though lol
Curse of Chucky build. Just a Hex build on Chucky.
Im using Pentimento, Devour, Undying and trying out Two can Play.
Lethal Pursuer, Nowhere To Hide, PGTW and Deadlock.
Addons: RAT POISON. Absolutely his best addon and it gives you crazy value, you can see the survivors' aura while Slice & Dashing so you can plan if you need to flick, bait, mindgame, etc. Try it (and go for flicks, otherwise he's not as good).
Im all ears, dark devotion, huntress lullaby and discordance.
I know. Pure meta. But seriously try this build. Just without huntress lullaby. Thats just for me.
Guys, you gotta use COUP on chucky. Absolutely hilarious. So much fun.
Huntress' Lullaby, Nowhere to Hide, BBQ and Shadowborn / Lightborn.
What does shadowborn do for chucky?? I was curious on that but haven’t tried it. Does it just make his 3rd person view wider?
Lethal Pursuer + Friend to the End + NOED + STBFL/Devour Hope
I have my universal builds i run on most killers that seem to work fine.
For gen kicking
For snowballing/high risk
Non Gen kicking
Right now i'm experimenting with Friends till the end with:
With this build i end up using lethal to find a non-obsession in a weak area, try and hook them near where the obsession is and try and snowball from there. The way that grim embrace switches the obsession around makes it much easier to get grim embrace value and given that they are changing grim embrace in the future, likely with a buff because it is an extremely healthy perk that promotes not tunneling and camping it is able to get some good value and might get buffed in the future. Pain res is just there to slow the gens down a little bit. Usually by the time grim embrace pops, the game is over at that point.
It definitely alters the FOV when you carry someone, which is nice because the doll and the survivor cover quite a bit of the screen.
Third person without Shadowborn:
Third person with Shadowborn:
So it does make a difference I'd say but it seems less notably than normal.