GoodBoyKaru appreciation thread!

I read in another topic that someone heard @GoodBoyKaru will no longer be doing stream summaries....

If this is true, I'd like to thank you for your past summaries and service!

Comments

  • Stories about my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

    No longer implies I will never do one again, which just strictly isn't true. I just won't be doing it for this current Chucky stream, because I've been doing them for so long and I need to take a step back from a lot of things DBD related to really reevaluate my relationship with this game.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Stories about my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

    No longer implies I will never do one again, which just strictly isn't true. I just won't be doing it for this current Chucky stream, because I've been doing them for so long and I need to take a step back from a lot of things DBD related to really reevaluate my relationship with this game.

    You're the best >:3

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Stories about my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

    No longer implies I will never do one again, which just strictly isn't true. I just won't be doing it for this current Chucky stream, because I've been doing them for so long and I need to take a step back from a lot of things DBD related to really reevaluate my relationship with this game.

    We have appreciated every one that you have done - it's been a super great help. Hope you're doing okay Karu, it's been a while <3

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Stories about my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

    No longer implies I will never do one again, which just strictly isn't true. I just won't be doing it for this current Chucky stream, because I've been doing them for so long and I need to take a step back from a lot of things DBD related to really reevaluate my relationship with this game.

    somewhat amused by this since it was definitely me that started this misinformation

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3595077#Comment_3595077

    somewhat amused by this since it was definitely me that started this misinformation

    *prepares the breaking wheel*