I would like to see a penalty for survivors who make meaningless noise.
If you repeatedly enter a locker or repeatedly slide over a pallet, the notification sound becomes very loud!
I often use "Iron Maiden" when using Huntress, but when survivors abuse this, it is very noisy because of the repeated screams!
If you are noisy during the chase, it will be difficult to hear the noise of the person you are chasing, which will affect the match!
To protect the ears and minds of the players who operate the killer, we need to take measures to prevent further abuse of the system!
Comments
I am not good at English, so I used "DeepL" to translate.
Sorry if it was hard to understand!
The spamming Nosie notification can actually cause a sensory overload for some players so surprised nothing has been changed for accessibility also must be horrible with headphones on
During the chase, I almost went insane when two people repeatedly went in and out of my Iron Maiden locker, taking advantage of the fact that I didn't go right to the source of the noise