Suggestions for Knight's addons rework

Hi! Hope everyone here is doing fine.

Continuing my journey on the forums to talk about the Knight, I've come with some suggestions on how to change his addons.

I will leave the addons which i don't think need a rework to the end; if i talk abou a addon, its because I think it needs some changes or tweaks.

I'll go from the brown rarity to the iridescent rarity, with suggestions on how to change it

Map of the Realm: Current Effect: Increase guards detection range by 4 meters.

My suggestion for rework: make it basekit. New effect: increase the time for the banner to be available to survivors to catch it by 25%

Dried Horsemeat: Make it basekit, tied to patrol range distance. Suggestion for new effect: increase the time the Knight get Haste after a patrol by 20%

Broken Hilt: new effect: Guards Hits inflict mangled and hemorrage

Chain mail fragments: new effect: Increas the time the Knight get haste for after a patrol path by 30%

Town Watch's Torch: While a guard is patrolling, reduce the Knight terror radius by 8m; If a guard damages a survivor, grants the Knight Undetectable for 20s

Blacksmith's Hammer: While a survivor is being Hunted, he/she suffers from a 5 seconds exhaustion.

Knight's Contratc: Increase all guards speed while in a hunt by 0.2m/s; Reduce the Knight's basemovent speed to 4.4m/s

Edit: Still editing, wait for More.

Comments

  • @Echorion said:

    At the end of the day before anything, they should honestly just make map of the realm basekit asap and replace the brown addon with virtually any effect, even if it's bad I wouldn't care.

    They can actually do a proper addon pass later; but his crippling dependency on one brown addon is not ideal. I feel they should prioritize that in the nearest patch it would be the simplest and fastest way to help him; and then they can worry about everything else as time allows.

    Yeah. The topic is just to raise discussion around the Knight, but i really wish they implement as soon as possible Map of The Realm as basekit. I honestly think the Knight would not have a power spike with this basekit addition, just would become better to play as.

  • Fixing his Guard AI is far higher priority than anything.