increase boon ranges to 28m again ?

I see very little boon usages since the circle of healing nerf. maybe increasing their range back to 28m like it was in the first ptb instead of the current 24m would make them more appealing for use ?

Comments

  • @poujh said:

    I see very little boon usages since the circle of healing nerf. maybe increasing their range back to 28m like it was in the first ptb instead of the current 24m would make them more appealing for use ?

    I don‘t think, that will do much.

  • Yeah my tm just ignore coh it's frustrating.

  • CoH is almost useless without selfcare in it.

    Why should I walk with an other person 10+s there, only to take half the time at this point it really doesn‘t matter.

  • Don't really see a reason all Boons should be 24m. Makes sense to use the range as an important balancing tool.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    Don't really see a reason all Boons should be 24m. Makes sense to use the range as an important balancing tool.

    Shadow step especially as it gives the boon away.

  • It would be quite a mess if different boon perks had different ranges. It would be difficult for survivors to understand what's going on, let alone killers.

    Having one radius, one blue circular line which you cross or don't, is fairly important to the function of the perks.

    But with CoH being nerfed, all Boon perks are now on a similar level, they're all relatively weak. That calls for a buff to Boons across the board, and range is as good of a shared metric to target as any.

  • don't think 28 meters enough. Maybe if it was 32 meters.

  • @Seraphor said:

    It would be quite a mess if different boon perks had different ranges. It would be difficult for survivors to understand what's going on, let alone killers.

    Having one radius, one blue circular line which you cross or don't, is fairly important to the function of the perks.

    But with CoH being nerfed, all Boon perks are now on a similar level, they're all relatively weak. That calls for a buff to Boons across the board, and range is as good of a shared metric to target as any.

    I mean kinda, I guess it becomes a little more of a bait where you may need to walk all the way in to determine all the boons that are in effect...

    Though tbh I've seen people complain about the loud sounds and glow of boons, and think it'd be fine with something a little more subtle. I'd be happy with the boon totem highlighted blue in the world, a blessed marker, and the buff symbol in the corner personally... maybe the audio cue.

    I think it'd be simple enough to check, and I'd have to do that anyway to check for CoH at 24m if I saw say Dark Theory when I was 40m. It may even help me realise there is a boon in play that MIGHT have CoH.