I only ever had a five stack once accidentally. I got carried away by the trial, and forgot about Pentimento, so I did light them up at the same time.
In a common match I don't even aim for getting a 5 stack - the survivors going around to cleanse 5 more totems is great passive slowdown on top of the active one. At that point getting perma-Pentimento is just icing on the cake, the trial is likely already over.
Ive gotten 5 stack pentimento 3 times while using the perk across ~50 matches, since the twins ptb ive seen them twice (I don't play much survivor but its been at least ~500 matches and only 2 twins players so)
I've never come across a 5 stack Pentimento when I play Survivor, however, I have played against Twins a fair amount of times. Now, from a Killer main, I get more 5 stack Pentimento than a Twins
I've never encountered, nor achieved, a 5 Totem Pentimento.
As for the Twins, I've seen them more recently which at first I thought would be nice to see something new, but after being "humped" by one and being smacked on the hook repeatedly by another, I'd rather see 5 total Pentimento stacks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Weirdly enough solo queue love their totems. Any totem they can get their hands on is GONE.
i got a five stack of pentimento on twins as an xbox player
i lost with 2 kills
I only ever had a five stack once accidentally. I got carried away by the trial, and forgot about Pentimento, so I did light them up at the same time.
In a common match I don't even aim for getting a 5 stack - the survivors going around to cleanse 5 more totems is great passive slowdown on top of the active one. At that point getting perma-Pentimento is just icing on the cake, the trial is likely already over.
I've never seen a 5 stack Pentimento. I rarely see the Twins.
I managed to get 5 stacks of pentimento once....
Ive gotten 5 stack pentimento 3 times while using the perk across ~50 matches, since the twins ptb ive seen them twice (I don't play much survivor but its been at least ~500 matches and only 2 twins players so)
I've never come across a 5 stack Pentimento when I play Survivor, however, I have played against Twins a fair amount of times. Now, from a Killer main, I get more 5 stack Pentimento than a Twins
I've never encountered, nor achieved, a 5 Totem Pentimento.
As for the Twins, I've seen them more recently which at first I thought would be nice to see something new, but after being "humped" by one and being smacked on the hook repeatedly by another, I'd rather see 5 total Pentimento stacks.