PLEASE GIVE HILLBILLY SOME LOVE, DEVS!

I would love to see his cooldown reduced and bumping into things less punishing. He should be a bit more quicker overall (not movement speed), and his addons should either be useful, fun, or both. It's sad that people don't wanna play as him, cause they know how tricky and rough he is to play. Any buffs to billy at this point would be appreciated! ty for reading

Comments

  • He dominated dbd for years though and it was more than love, my friend

  • @Avo said:

    He dominated dbd for years though and it was more than love, my friend

    It doesn't mean that he shouldn't be beloved just because he was loved long ago, my friend.

  • @FunkyMunkey said:

    I would love to see his cooldown reduced and bumping into things less punishing. He should be a bit more quicker overall (not movement speed), and his addons should either be useful, fun, or both. It's sad that people don't wanna play as him, cause they know how tricky and rough he is to play. Any buffs to billy at this point would be appreciated! ty for reading

    I really like playing him and I don‘t think he is bad, but sometimes tricky.

    I would love some buffs.