Does NOED needs a nerf?
Should they nerf NOED by removing haste effect only due to it's stacking haste on Batteries Included before it got nerfed? Will this help to get Batteries Included revert back to it's old self?
Should they nerf NOED by removing haste effect only due to it's stacking haste on Batteries Included before it got nerfed? Will this help to get Batteries Included revert back to it's old self?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't feel any necessity for it . Considering its concept, I think it getting haste effect is fine
No. I think that stacking haste should be removed from all perks as basekit for entire game rather than individual perks. I think nerfing a entire perk revealed a problem this game has with stacking effects. Strong perks are fine. The problem is when strong perks stack into what would be considered a op effect.
The only nerf I would like is the need of two dull totems to activate, so survivors have the chance to make a save in case the killer hooks them near to the hex