Top 5 Best/Worst Killers in Dead By Daylight 2019

Top 5 Best Killers:

1 - Micheal Myers
2 - Leatherface
3 - Hillbilly
4 - Trapper
5 - Spirit

Top 5 Worst Killers:

1 - Legion
2 - Nurse
3 - Freddy Krueger
4 - Pig
5 - Hag

Do you agree with my list ? If not, please be kind and respect my opinion. ;)

PS: Say your Top 5 Best/Worst Killers in Dead by Daylight below :)

Comments

  • Outta curiosity, why do you think Nurse is bad? I know consoles has issues with her.

  • But they are best and worse on exactly what? This list does not specify it.

  • Unnamed_Freak@ which Killer you think is best between the Power, Speed, etc etc :chuffed:

  • My prediction of this years Meta 
    Top 5 best killers:
    Freddy
    Legion 
    Leatherface
    The Wraith
    The Doctor 

    Top 5 Worst Killers:
    The Nurse 
    The Hillbilly 
    The Hag
    The Huntress
    The Clown 

    Balanced Killers:
    The Trapper
    Michael Myers 
    The Pig 
    The Spirit 

    Top 5 best killer perks of 2019:
    Fire Up
    Surveillance 
    Iron Maiden 
    Thanatophobia 
    Hex: the Third Seal 

    Top 5 Worst killer perks of 2019:
    BBQ and Chili
    Hex:Ruin
    A Nurses Calling 
    Spirit Fury 
    Enduring 

    Top 5 Most Played Survivors of 2019:
    David King
    Quentin Smith
    Jeff Johanson
    Ace Visconti 
    Jake Park 

    Top 5 Least played survivors of 2019:
    Claudette Morel
    Meg Thomas 
    Nea Karlsson 
    Feng Min 
    Kate Denson 

    Top 5 best survivor perks of 2019:
    No Mither
    Pharmacy 
    Calm Spirit 
    Streetwise 
    Open-Handed 

    Top 5 worst survivor perks of 2019:
    Decisive Strike
    Self Care
    Lithe
    Balanced Landing 
    Sprint Burst 

    Come back to this post when all this becomes meta. I have had visions into the future and all of this is what I saw 



  • Mc_Harty@ it is not just because the issues in consoles, i personally don t like her speed and her power.

  • @Fnatic47 said:
    Mc_Harty@ it is not just because the issues in consoles, i personally don t like her speed and her power.

    Ah, so the list is a preference thing?

  • @Fnatic47 said:
    Mc_Harty@ it is not just because the issues in consoles, i personally don t like her speed and her power.

    Nurse is literally the strongest killer in the game xD

    She can bypass all survivor's defences and has crazy map presence. She just takes time to learn and even this "learning" process doesn't hide any mysteries.

  • Well i don t agree with that about the Nurse be "the strongest killer in the game" but i respect your opinion bro ^-^

  • Well i don t agree with that about the Nurse be "the strongest killer in the game" but i respect your opinion bro
    ^-^

  • @Fnatic47 said:
    Well i don t agree with that about the Nurse be "the strongest killer in the game" but i respect your opinion bro ^-^

    Well if you don't agree with that @PhantomMask20763 created a great list a couple posts above. You might want to check it out. I 100% agree with his list.

    Great minds think alike.

  • As in, killers I hate the most and love the most?

    Best
    1. Pig
    2. Trapper
    3. Nurse
    4. Spirit
    5. Huntress

    Worst
    1. Legion
    2. Doctor (Depending on my mood he could go down to number three.)
    3. Clown (Depending on my mood he could go up to number two.)
    4. Hag
    5. Leatherface

  • Fnatic47 said:

    Well i don t agree with that about the Nurse be "the strongest killer in the game" but i respect your opinion bro ^-^

    Why not?  What don't you like about her speed and power?  I'm a terrible nurse (playing on PS4 doesn't help) and I acknowledge her as undisputably the strongest killer in the game.
  • I am assuming this is a personal preference list. Here goes;

    Best
    1. Michael Myers
    2. Wraith
    3. Huntress
    4. Clown
    5. Hag

    Worst
    1. Legion
    2. Pig
    3. Doctor
    4. Leatherface
    5. Freddy

  • Favorite--- wraith
    Best---- nurse
    Best camper--- leatherface 
    Worst---pig
    Here's my list
  • Guys who are wondering why he thinks Nurse is bad, let him have his opinion this is an opinion based list.

    Now for my opinions,

    For me best are:
    1. Spirit
    2. Hag
    3. Myers
    4. Billy
    5. Wraith

    For me worst are:
    1. Freddy
    2. Clown (not a bad killer but I hate having a clown daily I get genrushed to hell)
    3. Pig
    4. Huntress (again a good killer low because I don't like her style)
    5. Trapper (Worst killer for me because he's got such a boring gamestyle in comparison to Hag)

  • TAG@ Its opinions. I played has Nurse on PS4 and PC and i didn t felt it alot stronger.. I am 80% Killer player and i prefere to play more with the worst killer in the game the Legion than the Nurse to be honest :unamused:

  • Dwight@ Nice Top List :)

  • Poweas@ I don t see the Nurse in your top list bro :D

  • My top 5 favourite killers:
    1) Spirit
    2) Clown
    3) Doctor
    4) Freddy
    5) Pig

    Top 5 least favourite killers:
    1) Nurse
    2) Huntress
    3) Wraith
    4) Hillbilly
    5) Hag
  • Well without trolling these are my lists

    Top 5 favorite killers:
    1-Clown
    2-Huntress
    3-Hag
    4-Doctor
    5-Spirit

    Top 5 least favorite killers:
    1-Trapper
    2-Pig
    3-Wraith
    4-Legion
    5-Myers

    Strongest 5 imo:
    1-Nurse
    2-Spirit
    3-Hag
    4-Hillbilly(he is the second best killer if you play against average survivors)
    5-Huntress

    Weakest 5 imo:
    1-Pig
    2-Leatherface
    3-Wraith
    4-Trapper
    5-Legion

  • Fnatic47 said:

    TAG@ Its opinions. I played has Nurse on PS4 and PC and i didn t felt it alot stronger.. I am 80% Killer player and i prefere to play more with the worst killer in the game the Legion than the Nurse to be honest :unamused:

    If you don't like playing Nurse, that is understandable.  If you disagree with the idea that Nurse is strong, I'd need to hear some compelling evidence to agree with that.
  • @Fnatic47 said:
    Well i don t agree with that about the Nurse be "the strongest killer in the game" but i respect your opinion bro ^-^

    I agree. Maybe if I took time.to practice with her I could be better....but both her and huntress are my two worst.

    Maybe I just have sausage fingers and can't play them right though.

  • I take it back....when I am HAMMERED I do well with nurse.

    The booze numbs my brain and I just go off reflexes maybe...stop thinking and let my mouse and keyboard do the work lol

  • Top Best Killers:

    1 - nurse
    2 - hillbilly
    3 -legion
    4 - clown
    5 - trapper
    6.-spirit
    7.-huntress
    8.-myers
    9.-pig
    10.-doctor

    Worst Killer:
    1- Freddy
    2.-wraith
    3.-leatherface

  • Freddy is the best killer.

    For tunneling :blush:

  • TAG@ You don t need evidence from nobody bro, if you feel the Nurse is the strongest killer in the game feel free to say it laugh and clear.. But you can t denied there is only between 20% 25% players playing has Nurse. And 1 more time, opinions is opinions men :chuffed:

  • Legacy_Zealot@ Still waiting for the new changes/buff for Freddy Krueger bro. I like play Freddy to, but he need some huge changes to be honest. For now he is just a Killer to play has (Hold on)

  • If this is a preference list, mine would be:

    Best: (I don't have a preference for these killers)
    Spirit/Clown/Hag/Doctor/Legion/Pig/Freddy

    Killers I rarely or don't play:
    Myers, Trapper, Wraith, Billy

    Worst for me is: (Also included in the list above)
    Nurse/Leatherface, Huntress

  • Fnatic47 said:

    TAG@ You don t need evidence from nobody bro, if you feel the Nurse is the strongest killer in the game feel free to say it laugh and clear.. But you can t denied there is only between 20% 25% players playing has Nurse. And 1 more time, opinions is opinions men :chuffed:

    Opinions tend to have reasons behind them to support them, no?