remove mmr
i know that many people will disagree with me, but I don't care, I think it's ruining the game is mmr, that's for sure, if they remove that, it will drastically reduce tryhard, I myself only play killer practically, and I don't care for kills and points, I only enter the game to have fun, I care about the fun of both, survivor and killer, if this game is sold to be casual, why is there an mmr system then? please remove this, you can be sure the game will be fun.
Comments
Casual games can have matchmaking systems. The existence of MMR in DBD doesn't make DBD any less casual.
The problem is it seems you are tying your fun solely to having easy games that you win, which of course you won't like MMR since it prevents you from being matched up with new players to stomp.
all removing mmr will do is make your games have even more random outcomes than they feel like they do already.
plus, little timmy who got dbd yesterday can go against a 4 man swf that's been playing since the game came out. and nobody wants that.
I will play 25 games in a row AFK.
This new MMR is Bullshit. From 75% Killrate down to 20%. Sometimes I cant get A SINGLE HOOK!!! This is unreal now.
Im done. Thanks BHVR for mixing me with the Top 5% or whatever.
Same I got 2-4k before and now I don‘t even get a kill. My max hooks were 5 the last days.😭
The special thing is: Its not a single one. I played for 4 hours today, only killer and I got 2 wins. Mostly 1Ks, 3 hooks till endgame, then 6 hooks because of altruism. Its embarassing.