From the killers that are left
Which one do you think deserves the most a Blighted skin ?
My take :
On original characters:
1 - Dredge
2 - Artist
3 - Deathslinger
4 - Knight
On licensed characters:
1 - Demogorgon
2 - Pinhead
3 - Chucky
Those licensed killers i think have higher chance sof getting cosmetics than someone like Freddy or Myers,thats why ididnt put them here (like,why bother).
Comments
Demo of course
Blight Knight sounds epic and dredge have a lot of potential.
Licensed killer Blighted demo for sure.
Blighted Myers please
Deathslinger omg why doesn’t he have one yet
Give me blighted Bubba and I'll never complain about the game ever again
I'm surprised dredge didn't get one this year.
I dont think that Blighted Pinhead will come (haha) at all. We did not get the other two Xenobites, so I highly doubt we will get any Skins for pinhead in the near future.
I also think that Blighted Demo is the most likely licensed Character. The Stranger Things-License Holders were quite open when it came to Cosmetics back then.
From the original Killers, I really want to see a Blighted Dredge.
Pig!
Just the usual answer
Deathslinger should’ve gotten one ages ago.
Gimme Blighted Bubba.
Twins, Deathsligner both from 2020
Blight him up
Correct me if I'm wrong but I am pretty sure it is confirmed due to his license holders that Pinhead will never get another cosmetic ever similar to Freddy
Why
blighted freddy. ik it wont ever happen tho.
GimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimme
Blighted Dredge has potential to look amazing. Aside from it, Blighted Deathslinger please. Have it melt his skin off and make him a skeleton cowboy.
BLIGHTED DEATHSLINGER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
You're getting a nerfed pig.
T🐽T
Original Killers :
- Dredge and Singularity ( my 2 Mains also have a huge Chance to have the most unique and terrifying Blighted Skins )
- Artist ( Make her Face deformed into a human Crow Hybrid )
- Twins ( needs more love they really doesnt have any good Skins
- Knight ( would be very interested to see how they are doing it ).
Licensed Killers :
- Chucky and Demogorgon ( the 2 License Killer whit the highest Chance to get a Blighted Skin Pinhead sadly will never get one because of the License Problems )
Original:
Dredge (Going by his past event skins, this would have to be the best Blighted skin to date).
Licensed:
Pig
Michael
Freddy (Not because I like you or anything, but you've been through a lot and it's the least they could do for you)