Idk if I did something or the sbmm is broken

So every single match that I get put into I get two absolutely useless teammates and a super good killer. I consistently do pretty decent when I play so idky I keep getting put in such unbalanced games. And its not like this happens every once in a while it is legitimately every single game. I play with friends and the only time that they get unbalanced games like that is when they play with me. So I ask you. Is there something that I have done wrong so now I’m getting put in ######### lobbies or is the sbmm just not working properly.

Comments

  • I'm getting similar as survivor i usually get killers who struggle to even get a single hook now i'm getting like comp killers but team mates insta dcing or giving up on first hook hook

  • it is opposite for me. my survivor teammate are a lot stronger and my killer games a lot closer. every game is like 1 gen left or all gens completed.

  • The Matchmaking struggles hard with backfills of any kind as it favour's quick lobby times than fair matches. I know that because I get dodged often when I play with my P100 Jeff (and the 6.7k hrs also don't help lol) and the result is either a killer who struggles or an insane Blight with op addons or a good Nurse.

    The MMR also only counts escapes/kills. It doesn't care about how much you did, you will still loose pints while ultra sneaky Claudette who gets out after letting you die gains points. Same goes for killer. You play fair and end the match with 8 hooks but no kills? You get minus points. You tunnel and play solely for kills: take my points. The only thing they added last year was that if you are in a swf, you also get points for getting your team out even if you die. That doesn't help a thing if you play solo.

    Also matchmaking seems to like putting 2 good survivors together with 2 bad ones to go against a medium killer.

    So yeah, MM is bad. It is even worse than old Ranks as most matches are really sweaty.

  • I just think it is working right now. I just started trying to learn skull merchant. Not really because I want to but so I can learn to counter her. Tired of getting stomped in solo que. And I got a comp team three times. I never played her so why is this happening?