How do we feel about Nea being attractive with her new cosmetics
Might be a trap
Might be a trap
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly yes. That's the best guess.
Nea was always attractive, at least compared to the other female survivors save for kate, and feng.
SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!
Even ugly girls need love too, baby.
Nea has always been attractive, what are you talking about?
I agree guys. Plus i've always liked short hair girls.
I really love her new outfit... the hair is beautiful and the shirt goes with almost EVERY pair of pants/skirt she has!!! Today was an extremely exciting day for me! XD Keep this up!!!!!
If Nea were a killer her name would be "The Butterface".
Did they release that sweet looking matrix nea cosmetic today???! I got money ready!
I've been waiting for this since it was data mined, is rather give the Dev's money for this over that pathetic excuse for a so called "chapter 10"
Annoys me because I'm still waiting for a decent new Feng cosmetic and remember Nea and Claudette got those Japanese-type ones rather recently.
i love this new nea
nea ATTRACTIVE? wutttttt hides in the locker
Nea was always an attractive woman ... only because she isn't the usual "girly-hihi-boobs-ass"-type doesn't mean she isn't attractive.
She low key glowed up on us lol.
Night Out Nea has always been beautiful, it's just a matter of makeup and haircut. Basic Nea is like most girls appear in the morning after waking up
And she always will be.
The outfit is nice, but she still has the face of a goat.
Tho honestly if she isnt to ypur taste just means shes unattractive to you, doesn't make it a 100%fact
I liked the pink haired mask look for her. Honestly thought she looked cuter like that.