What do do think about Venom/Carnage as killer (from spiderman)?
I know that venom isn‘t a horror character, but when you look at him he could be and I think he would be really cool.
I know that venom isn‘t a horror character, but when you look at him he could be and I think he would be really cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No sorry, if I wanted anything coming at me with a tongue I would take to porn hub :)
If we were talking about old Venom, would actually not be a terrible shout... old Venom was an out and out villain, disturbing, brutal and nasty if you were to take it seriously....
I want to stress, I like modern Venom, I'm not crapping on it... however...
Unfortunately for consideration as a DBD killer, the public consciousness of Venom now is the quirky weird "anti-hero" kinda spot... actually even that isn't true, cause an anti-hero is someone who does villainous things, but has morality that conflicts with their villainous actions. E.g. Frank Castle brutally shoving a gangsters face in a meat grinder whether they are actually responsible or not, or Deadpool happily murdering anyone who he can justify, and outright seeking revenge against select individuals.
Venom is more like a flawed hero with murderous temptations... like a goofy version of Blade... Taken uber seriously he'd be good... but the way he's presented now, he'd be a bad fit.
Now Carnage, actually wouldn't be a bad fit at all... but he's not had enough big exposure to be an iconic name. He'd need a really good film or something to make him a bigger name than he is right now.