Queue dodging as Killer should always be a thing. Especially as a casual Killer

For 2 main reasons

Every single prestige 100 survivor I have gone against has been the sweatiest, most un-fun game ever. And 9 times out of time they are in a SWF, so pretty much gg's from the get go.

Second is because it takes an ungodly amount of times to get the bloodpoints for P100, I just play this game for shits and giggles. I have 600 hours, combining all my prestige I have 40 prestige for survivor, and around 60 prestige for killer.

I couldn't even imagine going against a 3000~? hour survivor, who is probably playing in a SWF. And myself, running a killer that I am probably using only because they are in my daily rituals, or trying some stupid challenge.

The actual whole reason I made this is because I was running memento blades Trickster for some bloodpoints, and I didn't realize I have a P100 Ace with matching cosmetics of another Ace. I got hit with flashbangs from behind, and plot twisted when they ran away.

And believe me, I understand that P100'ing your main must be a really great feeling, but oh boy is it not fun when I go against you. Because I can probably guess how the match will go, and not in my favour it will go.

Comments

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3585320#Comment_3585320

    Their MMR system gets borked badly when it has to backfill due to players leaving the lobbies. Since it prioritizes queue times over strict MMR the resulting trials can be very lopsided. The longer players wait the more open the system runs, until it just grabs the next available player regardless of their MMR.

    This is one of the reasons why they tested out not showing prestiges in lobbies a few weeks back, to see the effect on matchmaking. Dodging, for whatever reasons, hurts the matchmaking.

    I think the lack of Killers is what borks matchmaking more than anything.

  • @Ink_Eyes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3585381#Comment_3585381

    ''Don't act like those are my arguments''

    That's literally what you wrote, I quoted you LOL.

    ''Once the MFT nerf goes through killer will literally be in the easiest spot it''

    And there you go, the most brain dead entitled survivor arguing how playing killer is easy, when in reality you probably have never played killer to the point of getting bullied by a SWF p100 survivor squad.

    ''you sound like a crybaby who hasn't actually read any patch notes ever and probably blames all their skill issues on those awful survivors mains''

    Lets flip this around, you sound like a crybaby survivor who hasn't an idea on how the killer role is so much more stressing than playing survivor, you probably blame all your skill issues on those ''killer mains''

    And this comes form an ''ex- survivor main'' yeah I have played 10 times more survivor than killer, people who are blind to the fact that playing killer is miserable are extremely entitled people.

    That's literally what you wrote, I quoted you LOL.

    Those were not arguments, I was merely explaining how your PoV was hypocritical and double sided.

    It's quite interesting how you're ignoring literally all my arguments and the fact just to call me a "brain dead entitled survivor" which is apparently a good reason to ignore every point I've made because you don't think survivors' opinions are valid.

    However, I must reiterate that I'm a killer main, and it's not because I don't consider getting stomped or even taunted "bullying" that it makes that fact any less true.

    It also doesn't change the fact that I feel killer is too easy right now and I can't play three games without getting bored. You're very welcome to disagree, everyone has their own experience, but again it's not because you feel differently that it makes me a "brain dead survivor" in disguise.

    Finally, I've explained why your last paragraph came across as a crybaby but unfortunately you've only replied "No, you" and therefore I'm afraid I can't defend myself if you don't expend on how I'm entitled, or a crybaby, or blame my issues on killer mains.

    I'll have you know I'm confident you could dig through all my comments on here and not find a single instance of me blaming "killer mains" for anything, my skill issues are my own and I don't care about losing. I'm not self-centered enough to think people playing sweaty are bullying me, or call them toxic and whatnot, and I have enough brain power to not make ridiculous generalisations.

    Anyways if you don't have anything to add to the discussion we were having besides calling me brain dead and accuse me of being a survivor main there's no reason to keep it going.

  • @UnusedAccount said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3585343#Comment_3585343

    I think the lack of Killers is what borks matchmaking more than anything.

    No doubt it plays a part. Time of day/weekend, MMR, and region all do imo too.

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3584734#Comment_3584734

    No because the survivors could tailor their perks to counter every killer.

    Which is why everyone should be locked when they hit the pregame menu.

    No switching perks, or items. You hit "ready" then you are ready.

    Lots of people will wait till 14 seconds left and then several survivors switch to a different character and suddenly there is 3 or 4 flashlights.

    They need to do one of two things. Lock your perks and items then send you to pre-game menu or have no pre-game menu.

  • @Melinko said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3584765#Comment_3584765

    Which is why everyone should be locked when they hit the pregame menu.

    No switching perks, or items. You hit "ready" then you are ready.

    Lots of people will wait till 14 seconds left and then several survivors switch to a different character and suddenly there is 3 or 4 flashlights.

    They need to do one of two things. Lock your perks and items then send you to pre-game menu or have no pre-game menu.

    I think the better solution would be to hide items from killers. That way killers can't change their perks to counter them so survivors would stop doing the last second switch. (And also hide prestige so survivors don't switch because they don't want to get dodged).

    Then there would be no reason to lock your loadout, which would probably be annoying tbh, and which would be really bad for solo queue if they ever become allowed to see their teammates' loadouts.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3585240#Comment_3585240

    My Nurse isn't P100 and have half the hours but the outcome would of been the same. More than likely she would of been P9 when you had 100hrs. Would you dodge me based on prestige? Lets say my hours were hidden. Would you dodge because of that?

    Doesn't need to be Nurse, any of my killers, all P9 (P6 after Mastermind). Of course you can't see that I spred out my BP spending to tell I've been playing a very long time. So how are you to know?

    What happened to you was a match making issue. Probably due to lobby dodging.

    No, I would not. The outcome would be the same indeed, but I would not have felt so bad as a baby survivor because seeing the numbers of ur prestige I would imagine I played bad, take the L and go next. I would not have imagined it was bad mmr.

    This match for me was..... sadness and frustration. If I knew she was P100 I would have dodged, if she was a veteran P9 (like u said) I would not have dodged but I would not have felt so bad.

    I am sorry if I wasn't clear, english is not my native language. I just wanted to say losing for a P100 and losing for a P9 kinda feels different for me.

  • @BlueMoonBRUHMOMENT said:

    For 2 main reasons

    Every single prestige 100 survivor I have gone against has been the sweatiest, most un-fun game ever. And 9 times out of time they are in a SWF, so pretty much gg's from the get go.

    Second is because it takes an ungodly amount of times to get the bloodpoints for P100, I just play this game for shits and giggles. I have 600 hours, combining all my prestige I have 40 prestige for survivor, and around 60 prestige for killer.

    I couldn't even imagine going against a 3000~? hour survivor, who is probably playing in a SWF. And myself, running a killer that I am probably using only because they are in my daily rituals, or trying some stupid challenge.

    The actual whole reason I made this is because I was running memento blades Trickster for some bloodpoints, and I didn't realize I have a P100 Ace with matching cosmetics of another Ace. I got hit with flashbangs from behind, and plot twisted when they ran away.

    And believe me, I understand that P100'ing your main must be a really great feeling, but oh boy is it not fun when I go against you. Because I can probably guess how the match will go, and not in my favour it will go.

    You were playing trickster with a meme addon and you were surprised that you lost the match?

1 2 ›