SoloQ - SWF Balance solution

Subtract 1 perk level for each SWF in your team.

SoloQ : Nothing changes (purple perks)

2 SWF : Only tier 2 perks available (green perks)

3 SWF : Only tier 1 perks available (yellow perks)

4 SWF : Perkless

Comments

  • ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    How to kill your playerbase tutorial...

  • Even better:

    SoloQ: Normal game

    2 SWF: Start with one hook state

    3 SWF: Start with two hook states

    4 SWF: Start with two hook states but three survivors are already on hook

  • @Annso_x said:

    Even better:

    SoloQ: Normal game

    2 SWF: Start with one hook state

    3 SWF: Start with two hook states

    4 SWF: Start with two hook states but three survivors are already on hook

    Even better:

    SoloQ: Normal game

    2 SWF: You can't.

    3 SWF: You can't.

    4 SWF: You can't.

    Yes! You can't play an online game with your friends! Period!

  • @Venusa said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3582423#Comment_3582423

    Even better:

    SoloQ: Normal game

    2 SWF: You can't.

    3 SWF: You can't.

    4 SWF: You can't.

    Yes! You can't play an online game with your friends! Period!

    :o I can't believe no one thought of this earlier

  • I think just making it so no survivor within the SWF can use the same perk would make it a lot fairer

  • Brad, I created a new topic in which I proposed a separate rank for solo and group play for each survivor. If they implement it, the maniacs will finally stop whining and stop buffing them every update and will finally start nerfing them.