Hamster pun dbd names?
So I might get another hamster soon and wanna give him a dbd themed name with a hamster pun.
He's gonna be a Syrian hamster so one of the big boys if that helps. Anyone have any name suggestions?
Both gendered names are welcome as Im unsure of the hamsters sex atm as I haven't picked one out but I like to be prepared lol
Comments
Bad Ham.
Maurice
Maurice.
Ham-man Carter
The Hagster
The Hamstermind
Crispleaf Hamaranth
Hamotated Blueprint
Rintaro
A mix between Rin, the Spirit's name, and Hamtaro.
The Hamper. Or Maurice.
Ed. Because then you can say you 'know Ed'.
Dwight Hamfield.
Ooooh Ham-man Carter is really good...extremely strong contender for first place Male hamster name + The Hamstermind
This is adorable, if I get a girl this is a good choice :D
Call it dwight and make a little locker for it to sleep in