Now that stranger things is back... character visual rework time?

Now that they're back I would love to see them get upgraded to the same quality of the rest of the current game's characters. Nancy I think needs the biggest upgrade, her face has always looked off and distorted, Steve could probably just use a texture upgrade and minor facial tweaks and demo probably just some texture upgrades as well. Nancy could use a complete head model and textures redo, I think also some of her hair cosmetics could use some tlc, as they look quite crunchy and current game hair looks much softer than older ones.

Here's a comparison of the Nancy we have in-game and her actress.

F-DMvrdXsAAoaNs.jpeg F-DMvrbX0AAe36_.jpeg


Comments

  • Her eyebrows are so danm bad right now for some reason, she could have some upgrades to her face now

  • @adam1233467 said:

    Her eyebrows are so danm bad right now for some reason, she could have some upgrades to her face now

    Absolutely! Her eyebrows are definitely bad and have a weird shape probably due to her facial animation? idk, either way she needs desperate help!