Is this pallet still existing?
It's literally one of the worst pallets in the entire game
There is only one entrance, which is the same as the exit from the room, and also this pallet is very short and unsafe
I wonder if it still exists to this day
It's literally one of the worst pallets in the entire game
There is only one entrance, which is the same as the exit from the room, and also this pallet is very short and unsafe
I wonder if it still exists to this day
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Erm, Acktually... Technically there are two entrances.
There is a window there sometimes.
(I seriously have nothing else to contribute to this conversation, it's just a pallet, Idk what you want from me.)
Yes
The most meme pallet returns! ๐
And it's still stronger than some of those pallets on new coldwind