When will you debug the Knight?
Per title. Example: Why do I have to walk back from a dropped pallet before I can finally send a guard to it to break it?
Per title. Example: Why do I have to walk back from a dropped pallet before I can finally send a guard to it to break it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have the same problem it‘s really annoying
Knight needs a code overhaul, his implementation is so clunky and barely functional.
He has been buggy since release. A shame they haven't fixed yet.
This isn't a debug issue, its just a mechanic design issue.
Yeah, its a shame bHVR has not addressed this.
I specifically asked for this around the time Knight was released, but they must be busy with other stuff to fix that.
Because you summon the guard path slightly in front of you, if you didn't have to backup you'd just start the path in the wall.