Nice work on the Halloween event
I liked this event!
+ Void area was a neat addition. Going in there to hide or feed the ghosts was a cool twist to game play. Good idea inflicting broken if you're injured to keep people from healing, as well as kicking out after an amount of time.
+ Lots of pumpkins to kick was great for void points. The blue color was great for visibility & ambiance.
+ Easy to find event stations (void energy hand ins, void entrances) and lots of them, so didn't have to hunt/gofar
+ I liked the event currency to buy the clothing & weapons. Something to work towards and motivation to work the event tome.
+Event tome was fun especially with the close association with the event currency and event activities.
+ Always love the character 50% off sale!
/ The challenge to get an opposing player to go through the haunt was a bit tough & out of my control
Comments
/ The challenge to get an opposing player to go through the haunt was a bit tough & out of my control
Luckily for me it was not as difficult as i thought.
And agreed, i liked the event too.
The event is very funny, when u kill all in the void and run from portal to portal to partal as survivor
I didn’t find anything interesting in the store, I just completed tasks for the sake of tasks
Loved this event as well. It was fun and refreshing, plus you got to rake up a nice amount of BP even if the trial didn't go well
getting large blood points was very noticeable. Usually the maniac gets 3 times as many points, but in this case everyone had a chance to get them.
also good dynamics of the match and variety which has been lacking for a long time.
I would be glad to introduce this regime on a permanent basis