This is a tight one. Honestly, if either appeared in a trial I'd be looking forward to it, but Demo has a bit more variety for me so takes it ... just.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anytime I hear the sprinting chainsaw I know that it’s going to be a thrilling match.
Demo for me but if it wasn't for the lost license I would pick Hillbilly.
Definitely demogorgan
Billy is always a fun match.
I don't really like either that much, only edge Hillbilly has over Demo is his chainsaw drifting aspects.
i tied it up for us demo fans
This is a tight one. Honestly, if either appeared in a trial I'd be looking forward to it, but Demo has a bit more variety for me so takes it ... just.
Extremly close Final :)
neither? i like playing against lots but neither of those two come to mind as the MOST fun
Well well well, how one can predict the future