The anti camp bar

It would definitely help solo q players if we could see their bar progression on the hud like we do with other things like gens, healing recovery etc.

Comments

  • I think this is a fine idea! I had an end game where someone didn't go for a trade because they assumed I had full unhook progress, when I wasn't getting any at all due to a player being slugged nearby. This caused a heated debate between us where they doubted that I couldn't self unhook and I insisted a trade was necessary. All this can be easily mitigated with some more information.

    Why not show it to killers too tbh? It isn't like showing the killer gen progress or player actions in general, just keeps them informed about what risks they can or can not take. I am not someone who condones min maxing camp pressure from killers, just condone the education of inexperienced killers who sometimes facecamp unaware of the mechanic lol.

  • This suggestion was made for a very long time and they chose to ignore it... I also made a discussion regarding it. Looks like AFC doesn't even trigger unless there's a deliberate facecamping going on so I don't get any reason why it shouldn't be on HUD...

    @Venusa said:

    It's upsetting how this simple suggestion that was made a lot on Forums wasn't acknowledged. I saw this several times on PTB Feedbacks. The AFC progress bar should be visible as a HUD element to other survivors, which seems very easy to implement since we already have the foundation for this.

    The only gap differentiating solo players from SWFs is lack of information and communication. There's no reason I should be in a group to get the most value out of this feature just because I can tell someone I can get off the hook myself via Discord meanwhile my solo mate has to walk all the way over to hook just to see me getting facecamped and go back to what they're doing, wasting precious time and not even knowing if I can rescue myself. Please show some love to solo players who are the most affected demographic from strategies like facecamping anyways and stop widening the gap between solo and SWF.

  • If they did that, then that would tell you the Killer is face camping at any time, making perks like Kindred useless or unnecessary.