Do you think Survivors have decent chance to Survive match like this?

image.png

Sounds pretty fair to me.

No, seriously tho, that's like playing on auto-pillot mode for the Killer.

Comments

  • @H2H said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3576790#Comment_3576790

    “This build is impossible to counter!”

    Run this perk that counters it.

    ”No.”

    Mfw when I try to swap perks mid-match and I can't because DBD has never worked that way

  • @zarr said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3579061#Comment_3579061

    Lightburn not being all too relevant in average play is a fair point. It was definitely a significant counter in the hands of a player that knew how to use it, but it wouldn't be an actual balancing tool. Not least because it requires the use of certain items, of course. But still, it's just very unfortunate that these flashlight interactions have been removed. I don't get why devs would ever want to remove fun and engaging gameplay from their game. Especially here, where items are stale enough as it is and flashlights one of the few really fun and proactive items that encourage interaction. And it's not like these interactions had been problematic either, far from, as they required the use of certain, already less optimal items, skill, and risky plays.

    We have seen changes to Nurse multiple times in the past despite her average kill rate always having been on the lower end. I'm sure the devs realize that she is problematic still, despite not being all that great in an average player's hands. But yes, I mean, they are also not addressing blatantly busted things such as Blight's add-ons, for years and years (instead at times even nerfing mid-tier killer add-ons...), so it's not like I am holding my breath (pun intended).

    I think it's just a bit funny that my suggestion has for a long time been to reduce her lunge range, and BHVR out of nowhere brings an add-on that increases it instead. But yeah, with a lower lunge range, Nurse would require more skill, be less forgiving, allow for more counterplay, while still being an S-tier killer.

    I for one wouldn't want map offerings to be removed, for the record. There are just too many interesting or fun or otherwise worthwhile strategies that involve the use of certain maps. And there already are counters to map offerings (other map offerings or the Sacrificial Ward). I agree of course that map offerings constitute a "balance issue", but a game does not live and die only by balance, other things are just as if not even more important, and people playing Jumpscare Myers or Ghostface on an indoor map is something I wouldn't want to lose, for just one example.

    I like Jumpscare Myers too, but map offerings tend to skew things abit too much. Take this screenshot for example. If this Nurse allowed it to be up to luck, they MIGHTVE gotten a map like Lerys that is bad for Nurse. The bad maps act to balance out the good ones. How are we gonna talk about killrates when we can stack the odds before the game begins?

    You can't just COMPLETELY ignore balance issues in exchange for cool points, otherwise we would still have OG Moris. Using a consumable offering EVERY match is not a realistic counter.

    As for Ghostface... unlike Jumpscare Myers, you can play Ghostface on any map. It's not NEARLY as map dependant.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6FOU46B67HDV/image.png

    Sounds pretty fair to me.

    No, seriously tho, that's like playing on auto-pillot mode for the Killer.

    for a sec i thought you played against me but i dont play nurse often and dont ever bring map offerings

1 2 ›