Dead By Daylight x Meet Your Maker
If I bought meet your maker, will it still give me the rewards from the crossover from ages ago?
If I bought meet your maker, will it still give me the rewards from the crossover from ages ago?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so but I don't know for certain. Try it and see what happens.
it did not give me them but i do think it was a code
i wanted to know that too now that MYM is discounted.
Nothing here says it's time limited.
I think it should still be available.
I rolled the dice. You do get them.
Thanks for all the answers! Wasn’t expecting 5 in such little time!!
If I refund the game, am I going to be restrict from the cosmetics?
Do you get the cosmetics on the PS5 too? I see it's on sale there too and if I don't like the game I'd like to at least have gotten something out of it 🤣
I’m pretty sure you do lose the domestics if u refund, at least that’s what I read somewhere. Also I’m going to buy the game now on PS5 so I’ll let you know if I get them
***cosmetics
Cheers for that
I downloaded meet your maker and loaded up dbd on my PS5 and got the cosmetics
You get them all except I think the survivor shirts?
The shirts were from codes released around the time MYM came out so I'm guessing they're completely unrelated. I've got the shirts but never bought the game.