Dose anyone get the ring into when they start the game
Title or am I cursed?
I started the game and it went to static and then played the ring intro
Title or am I cursed?
I started the game and it went to static and then played the ring intro
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh dear.
you uh....
yeah, you're toast.
(check your charm collection. you'll find there's something in there that wasn't there before)
Totally cursed.
Don't turn on your TV...
I hope the phone didn’t ring after…
Also, it’s probably best if you stay away from taking selfies…
I bought The Ring DLC but never got the special intro movie for it. A shame.
Wait - you got a ring intro?
That would really scare me...
It did scare me
It was nice to have you around. 👋
Occasionally on Switch. Just audio, no video. Lasts two seconds tops.
I remember you get that intro 7 days later after buying Sadako.
Yeah it was Dwight looking down a well then some symbols and bodies on the floor then she showed up and cut to game loading screen
Well enjoy your last week it was nice knowing you.
Jokes aside, its an easter egg that activates if you launch your game 7 days after buying Sadako, that Easter Egg also unlocks Sadako's Well as a charm, you should check it out.