No Crossplay Experiences
I'm thinking of turning off crossplay and just wondered if anyone plays that way regularly and what your experiences are? I mean in the game, I know it's longer queue time.
I'm thinking of turning off crossplay and just wondered if anyone plays that way regularly and what your experiences are? I mean in the game, I know it's longer queue time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what do you play on as i am an xbox player
I’ve tried it on PS4 and the wait times were way way way too long.
I play on Nintendo Switch
computer players are ones you need to worry aout so i think it will change your game to easy mode
you will have VERY long wait times presumably. Also possibly seeing the same few players over and over.
i would also assume many players having performance and connection issues (I think many people play over WLAN and not Ethernet?).
but definitely give it a try, as a Switch player, you are at a disadvantage compared to other platforms after all and maybe in your region there is enough Switch crossplay off players
The disadvantage is why I'm thinking about it 🤔
Last time I tried playing with crossplay off on Switch, I waited for over an hour in the queue and finally gave up without getting a single lobby.