Anti team slugging mechanic
I just played a game ,as survivor, where all of us were slugged early game. The killer would not pick anyone up to hook, essentially hijacking the match completely. After several minutes i shut my console off. I pop it back on and im match locked. That is ridiculous.
Comments
survivors. do. not. need. any. more. basekit. perks.
...and on the seventh day, God created Unbreakable
I never said anything about basekit perks. I just pointed out an issue with the game. I don’t develop games. Stop getting Butt hurt and assuming I’m asking for something that I’m clearly not.
When you slug all four survivors and then won’t pick any up? Yes you’re holding the game hostage.
I think the penalty is only like a minute for first DC. So that's probably all you can really do. Just DC and put up with the penalty. Games like that aren't common, most people are normal and have better things to do with their time, so putting up with the odd one minute penalty is probably the best you have.
No.
"Holding the game hostage" means that you are doing something that prevents the game from ending.
It doesn’t have to be four players, it’s enough that all the remaining players except one survivor, who, let’s say, didn’t hang because he’s playing secretly.
This is holding the time of a match or slugging, you write a video, write a report, or at least a report describing the situation.
There is already anti-team slugging mechanic in game. It's called The Whole Team Doesn't Go Down.