Um.... was this a random glitch or what?

16985135892311086197027348946681.jpg

Last night I had a match where 2 survivors brought anniversary event offerings, which incentivized me to farm abit until all but my sacrifice category was maxed. Was NOT expecting to see 193k points. I tried doing it again and haven't gotten anywhere NEAR that. With the 100% bonus from playing killer, plus the 2 event cakes, I got over 400k BPs from this match. Any explanations?

Comments

  • I saw a lot of people sharing screenshots like this on Twitter. It's possible to get a lot like this if you keep doing the event objectives. You mentioned some farming too so looks like it contributed to it. I haven't gotten this much yet though LOL.

  • hens made a video about it. It’s something to do with the way BP offerings from other players interacts with your event offering.

  • @Venusa said:

    I saw a lot of people sharing screenshots like this on Twitter. It's possible to get a lot like this if you keep doing the event objectives. You mentioned some farming too so looks like it contributed to it. I haven't gotten this much yet though LOL.

    I went and filled the category for the event, which isn't something I would ordinarily max otherwise. I wanted to get my last hook from one of the survivors who used the offering... They kept running to a corner with a hook deadzone, leading to me just saying screw it and bleeding them out.