Wanted Original Killers

Killer: Wendigo

About killer: The killer would look similar to The Hag but instead of being based on the original version of the Wendigo where they are just a slim, bald, blood hungry creature, I would like to go with the other idea of the Wendigo where it has a skull face, hairy body, with humanoid features. Only because the Hag is basically the original version of the Wendigo being a slim cannibal and because I would love to see a killer with the mix of The Hag and Huntress.

(More will be added to the list)

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Killer: someone with a portal gun

  • Holy hell, you have no idea how funny it was for me opening this thread and seeing one suggestion.

    I was expecting an entire list akin to a CVS receipt, instead my naked eyes witnessed the transcribed audio of a flashbang.

    Just, "Wendigo"

    ~RIIIIIIIIIIIIING~

    I'm actually wheezing and wiping tears from my eyes, thank you so much