Not Grabbing Someone on Generator?
So for a while now on console I dunno if it’s just me but everytime I grab someone who’s working on a Gen it shows me grab them but then it switches really quick to me hitting them and them running away. Like I clearly did grab them but apparently I didn’t?
Comments
I've had this happen on pc multiple times as well, though not very often
Maybe it's to do with the controller and thumbsticks and how they're more precise than the mouse?
I have had this happen a few times too, but just in the past week or so. Thought it was just a lag spike or something.
It's a common bug devs completely aware of. Maybe they'll fix it sometime in 2020
So if a Survivor on their screen is not working on a generator when a Killer on their own screen is interrupting them while they are, the game will cancel the action and make the Killer strike instead.
You can see it happen more often on Survivors with higher ping as well, which leads me to believe that it’s a form of lag compensation.
Good sir it’s 2025 not 2020 =p
It's a bug that's been in the game since the grab animations were shortened (Patch 2.2.0).
Nah that's too soon. 19025 would be better.
Sad thing is u can’t make everyone happy
I want to play there game and not your game kinda thing.
Happens me all the time. When I am using jump scare Myers, I come right up to someone on a gen and he never grabs them off it.