can you solve pinhead box in the void?
Anyone tried yet? Does Pinhead get a KI notification up in the sky?
Anyone tried yet? Does Pinhead get a KI notification up in the sky?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly in my region literally nobody plays Pinhead, but I imagine that you cannot since any m2 actions are disabled in there I think.
But u can kidnap in theory the box to the void.
Limited Items get destroyed when you enter the void.
My guess is that taking it into the void would destroy it and respawn it at 0 chain hunt progress.
ooh, I wonder if you can kidnap Victor to the void...
I think the incapacitated effect would prevent you interacting with the portals...
Edit: Can't find any description that would say as such though... and given gates/hatch can be used with Victor... maybe...
Either way the idea is hilarious xD
Please someone tests this.
Doubt it. Did have the box appear in the entrance though. Game was over though and I was about to leave, thankfully.
Nope. I tried, can't bring it in.
I'll try.
I wanted to play twins regardless.
I'm not gonna wait for one as survivor though....
Takes ages to find one.
I tried and....