broken bulbs are super rare

Comments

  • Broken bulbs are back?

  • It's not just you. I went through something like an entire prestige to get a single Broken Bulb on Nic Cage. It is consistently the absolute rarest of this event's items/add-ons/offerings, and it's annoying.

  • found one after 6 levels. Some get it often I see them running it

  • I feel like they were pretty rare last year too...but then again, I'm old and to remember something like that after a year has passed is asking a lot.

  • Spending over 2 mil BP, I only got 1

    Something is def not right

  • Yep, they are super rare. To get one on Thalita I had to do 40 Bloodwebs.

  • 600k and I got one on Gabe. 200k and some on Becca. 20k until I got 1 on Sheva. Easy as pie.

    The medkit, serum, dowsing rod, and will-o-wisp are far more frequent.

    My favorite line of text:

    Increases the spookiness just a little

  • @Maelstrom808 said:

    I feel like they were pretty rare last year too...but then again, I'm old and to remember something like that after a year has passed is asking a lot.

    i was thinking of saving bps so maybe they fix it but i lost interest in that idea for some reason now lol. i'm trying to get one of everything on everyone but these bulbs are costing me a bit.

    @Shroompy said:

    Spending over 2 mil BP, I only got 1

    Something is def not right

    that's just crazy. on ace and david i got like 3 before 1 medkit but on some others i got one after 30 bloodwebs, and on some survivors i'm yet to get one. weird.