Lethal Pursuer has got to go

Who wants to be ambushed 5 seconds loading in. Run Distortion and your a rat.

Comments

  • Beautifully said.

  • I don't think Lethal Pursuer really changes much, though? A killer that has more than a handful of hours is going to know how survivor spawns work, so they're going to be on somebody pretty early into the match unless everyone immediately starts hiding for some reason.

    It's a one in four chance that someone is you, and that number doesn't change if the killer has Lethal Pursuer.

  • I thought chases were suppose to be the fun part of DBD

  • Are we gonna not run things now for arbitrary reasons? And I thought killers who asked for permission to camp/tunnel were annoying, but I see it happens to survivors as well.

  • @Crowman said:

    I thought chases were suppose to be the fun part of DBD

    To be honest, more often than not you spawn with at least one more survivor. It's not like you are getting chased on your own, so i can understand being annoyed by LP, especially if all 4 spawn together.

  • Hearing people (on both sides) saying that "immersed" Survivors hiding is boring and chases are the best part then hearing somebody asking to delete the perk that is made to help start the game quickly (and is pretty vital for some Killers) is hilarious to me.