New Chapters No Longer Bundled with Additional Outfits
This was just mentioned in the official DbD Twitch stream, going on now!
This was just mentioned in the official DbD Twitch stream, going on now!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is great news. I guess the License Holders wanted more money, so the Devs had to go this way. I would have been fine with it for licensed Chapters to be honest, but for original ones it would be a big No for me.
Finaly, some good news.
I think its more like, ok we are not going to bundle stuff BUT price will be as expensive.
I love that they listened to feedback!
I was only okay with the idea on half-chapters, given that the DLC price is the same as just buying the single character outright. It's purely an optional discount on an outfit at that point. But driving up the cost of the Alien chapter with a mediocre survivor skin was a big no-no from me. It's effectively a price hike on chapters.