Devs you know what bug I mean as long as it can be exploited Michel will end up being over used on players because they have no defence against his stalk
Devs you know what bug I mean as long as it can be exploited Michel will end up being over used on players because they have no defence against his stalk
Not only will the developers be less likely to notice your post in this section, but if there indeed is a game-breaking Myers bug, posting it in general discussions could make people more curious what this bug is, and then they will potentially look it up and replicate it themselves.
@redsopine01 said:
Devs you know what bug I mean as long as it can be exploited Michel will end up being over used on players because they have no defence against his stalk
This is most likely a troll post. RedSophine has been known to complain about powerful killers. They at probably just trying to get the devs to nerf Michael. I doubt there is any "game breaking" bug. If there was, they would at least tell us what it was and just not how to do it. They should just post this in bug reports. Even if there was a bug, If welcome it. Killers like Michael need everything they can get.
Mojo and phantom have it on the dot and mystic really lol I'm.a killer main o don't care if I win a match I just don't want to cheese a win or be cheered
This is most likely a troll post. RedSophine has been known to complain about powerful killers. They at probably just trying to get the devs to nerf Michael. I doubt there is any "game breaking" bug. If there was, they would at least tell us what it was and just not how to do it. They should just post this in bug reports. Even if there was a bug, If welcome it. Killers like Michael need everything they can get.
Dude your the troll lol this is a bug that does what nurses power does ignores walls and Los while also meaning on any map you could end up.woth a infini tombstone and be killed while there behind a corner
Having gone through reports on a daily basis, I am completely unaware of the bug you're talking about just like everyone else here. If there is actually a bug with Myers that could be exploited, feel free to reach out to me in DMs and let me know.
Having gone through reports on a daily basis, I am completely unaware of the bug you're talking about just like everyone else here. If there is actually a bug with Myers that could be exploited, feel free to reach out to me in DMs and let me know.
Maybe he's talking about the stalking even if a survivor is behind a object? Not sure if this even really exist, I only saw a post of that some days ago
Having gone through reports on a daily basis, I am completely unaware of the bug you're talking about just like everyone else here. If there is actually a bug with Myers that could be exploited, feel free to reach out to me in DMs and let me know.
I tested out this bug myself when I heard about it even recorded it but rn objects don't block Myers from gaining power
Having gone through reports on a daily basis, I am completely unaware of the bug you're talking about just like everyone else here. If there is actually a bug with Myers that could be exploited, feel free to reach out to me in DMs and let me know.
Maybe he's talking about the stalking even if a survivor is behind a object? Not sure if this even really exist, I only saw a post of that some days ago
@Vortexas said:
When you see an aura via BBQ, you can stalk it through walls now.
At least that's what it looks like from a few videos I've seen.
Yeah Amanda had that months ago but it wasn't consistent other than a few matches, it was basically a Scratched Mirror effect on both toons without the addon.
Having gone through reports on a daily basis, I am completely unaware of the bug you're talking about just like everyone else here. If there is actually a bug with Myers that could be exploited, feel free to reach out to me in DMs and let me know.
I tested out this bug myself when I heard about it even recorded it but rn objects don't block Myers from gaining power
Ah. Now you say it. That makes more sense. I can understand that better then just being enigmatic
Having gone through reports on a daily basis, I am completely unaware of the bug you're talking about just like everyone else here. If there is actually a bug with Myers that could be exploited, feel free to reach out to me in DMs and let me know.
I tested out this bug myself when I heard about it even recorded it but rn objects don't block Myers from gaining power
Ah. Now you say it. That makes more sense. I can understand that better then just being enigmatic
Sorry but you can see y I said remove him from.the roster till this was fixed who wants to play a game knowing they could have the infini tombstone build and just power up then walk around the corner
Dude
if our devs would remove ANYTHING because something is broken
they would have removed the whole game for 3 months from nov/dez 16 on. If there is a bug you will wait until it's fixed. And even if michael can stalk through walls he has a limited evil within. Myers always get his tier 3 if he wants to the only "change" is that you cant hide. Yea but he stays at the same tier. You can still loop him. You can still use windows, pallets, perks and you still can try to end a chase thorugh sneaky play during the chase. and even if every myers would use infinite tier 3 he's still beatable. The devs will never remove something. Never heard sth about myers with chainsaw? With bond? stbfl 4 times? No? Ok, then just have patience
Dude
if our devs would remove ANYTHING because something is broken
they would have removed the whole game for 3 months from nov/dez 16 on. If there is a bug you will wait until it's fixed. And even if michael can stalk through walls he has a limited evil within. Myers always get his tier 3 if he wants to the only "change" is that you cant hide. Yea but he stays at the same tier. You can still loop him. You can still use windows, pallets, perks and you still can try to end a chase thorugh sneaky play during the chase. and even if every myers would use infinite tier 3 he's still beatable. The devs will never remove something. Never heard sth about myers with chainsaw? With bond? stbfl 4 times? No? Ok, then just have patience
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What bug are you talking about?
If I may offer a suggestion, your issue should be posted in the bug report section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-reports
Not only will the developers be less likely to notice your post in this section, but if there indeed is a game-breaking Myers bug, posting it in general discussions could make people more curious what this bug is, and then they will potentially look it up and replicate it themselves.
Nurse tier? What are you talkign about?
Well who wouldn't want this?
If there is a bug making him nurse tier, it sounds like they finally appropriate buffed him to be viable at rank 1.
Sounds like every other killer needs the same "bug".
I've heard of a bug recently that lets Myers Stalk through walls. So I guess this is what they are on about.
Loses to killer, complain about said killer.
Most posts.
Having gone through reports on a daily basis, I am completely unaware of the bug you're talking about just like everyone else here. If there is actually a bug with Myers that could be exploited, feel free to reach out to me in DMs and let me know.
When you see an aura via BBQ, you can stalk it through walls now.
At least that's what it looks like from a few videos I've seen.
Yeah Amanda had that months ago but it wasn't consistent other than a few matches, it was basically a Scratched Mirror effect on both toons without the addon.
I can understand that better then just being enigmatic
Dude
if our devs would remove ANYTHING because something is broken
they would have removed the whole game for 3 months from nov/dez 16 on. If there is a bug you will wait until it's fixed. And even if michael can stalk through walls he has a limited evil within. Myers always get his tier 3 if he wants to the only "change" is that you cant hide. Yea but he stays at the same tier. You can still loop him. You can still use windows, pallets, perks and you still can try to end a chase thorugh sneaky play during the chase. and even if every myers would use infinite tier 3 he's still beatable. The devs will never remove something. Never heard sth about myers with chainsaw? With bond? stbfl 4 times? No? Ok, then just have patience