Borgo...
This new Borgo has like 3-6 pallets...
Its like Garden of Joy for killers.
I ran it a few times on a few different killers and won at 4-5 gens each time.
Can you guys stop with the nuclear option? Balance is a thing ya know.
This new Borgo has like 3-6 pallets...
Its like Garden of Joy for killers.
I ran it a few times on a few different killers and won at 4-5 gens each time.
Can you guys stop with the nuclear option? Balance is a thing ya know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I felt like the McMillan variants all had around 8-12 pallets and just felt a lot more empty than the normal ones, didn't play much on Borgo but I am quite sure it has more than 3 pallets... Also around 10 - 12...
Nope, I just played on it with WoO, there were 6 pallets on the whole map. Shack, Main Building, 2 Jungle Gyms, One random pallet outside of a small house, and one long wall.
I also played on the PTB, it was funny how a map can go from large pallet density, to absurd density, and then to barren in a few weeks.
Are you kidding? In what place? PTB version was perfectly fine, idk why they decided to nerf it further.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7FxKCseJFQAgreed. It's absolutely terrible. There was a massive area with one single unsafe pallet, and even after taking a hit with Overcome I still couldn't get to another pallet.
This sort of stuff is why Windows of Opportunity is used so often.
@ GensByDaylight I am exactly your opinion. I played much times the new Borgo map and i swear, there very less pallets. In some jungle gym is not 1 pallet. This map is now so close and very killer sided. I would say there isn`t an other map in this close size.
I think the devs hadn`t test the map if he is balanced. And i hope they check the play stats how many killer get an 4 kill on this map... because so is this not fun for survivor. Realtalk there are only 3-6 pallets on, totaly s*** now.
By the way i look some twitch Main killer.. and all say the same.. this map is so good now.... and why ? They see all gens from side to other side. What a great work from the devs.
No.
Wait, did you revive this dead post because I said "no" to your suggestion?
This post is feedback, you can't really "no" it. Its an opinion.
Also, its not that serious.