BHVR, please stop making killer weapons that take up half the screen
I love the new Wraith cosmetic but that weapon is way too big and since it's linked I can't change it. So I'm stuck with a huge chunck of my right side screen taken up. It's even distracting when invisible.
The huntress doll collector is the same but at least with that one I can change the weapon so it's playable.
Please do something about the weapon taking up almost half the screen or let us change out the weapon for a smaller one. Now I feel like I wasted 10 dollars and discouraged to buy from the store again. Link sets are awful - please stop.
Comments
can you show an image?
Yeah, I wanted to run the full outfit from the last rift, but that axe is just too horking big. Made most of the right side of the screen just a blur when stealthed. Fortunately I could swap it for a smaller weapon, but most of the weapons are distracting now.
I agree bHVR has a problem with Killer weapons taking up too much of the screen, they should lower the weapons to just be slightly off screen. Nobody who is a murder machine keeps their weapon within vision range all the time. I realize bHVR wants to show the Killer the cosmetics they have. but at times its disrupting gameplay, its incredibly annoying to a point that I will buy cosmetics that obstruct my vision less.
Killer Weapon Vision Obstruction is the Dark Clothes Cosmetic Problem for Killers, except it does not help us it limits us.
The solution is that bHVR should lower the weapon on ALL Killer screens, that is a big task-
Yes! Wraith's weapons almost give me motion sickness when he's invisible because the "Cloak VFX" keeps distorting one side of my screen since the weapon is there and it's so big...
I'll do ya one better. Here is a video of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgzLvBeZcvQWraith always gets it the worst. Does anyone actually playtest these cosmetics before they're put into the game?
Dredge is the center of attention in this rift's posters, but some people are refusing to use his rift weapon because it takes up too much space on the screen. That's so sad. Why bother trying to get people hyped up for the new Dredge skin, when the weapon is so huge that it's a giant disadvantage to use it?
Yeah... pretty damn big
BHVR: “An experienced killer can use that skin, right?”
Update: after contacting them they refunded my auric cells after sending them the video and how it's unplayable for me. Hopefully they stop making such huge weapons especially for linked sets because it really is a nice looking cosmetic.