What happened to the good final charms in The Rift?
I remember a few years ago, when you finished The Rift, you'd get a really good animated ultra rare charm. I noticed that we haven't gotten something like this in a long period. Why did BHVR stop doing them? They were amazing and probably the most fun part about finishing the rift.
This are a few I have unlocked. All of them have animations



Comments
They had them last Tome? The floating city?
Yea we had the floating city one last tome. But it looks like they try to have one exclusive iri rarity in a tome at a time. This one has ultra rare dredge skin so no ultra rare charm. But last tome had 1 iri which was a charm only
They haven't stopped doing them, they're just awarded slightly earlier now.
They haven’t gone anywhere, they’re just not the very last part of the rift anymore.