Made For This Nerf Suggestion

This perk shouldn't be in this game. Every clever player of Dead By Daylight should know this.

I wouldn't nerf Endurance Effect from this perk. (To make Endurance Effect viable we should change Buckle Up a little bit)

Survivor can get 2% (nerf from 3%) speed while injured only if he is on death hook.

Thank you.

Comments

  • If we're going to keep the Haste as a feature of this Perk, I also have another suggestion and it's that MFT disables after all gens are done. When I'm playing a slower killer I can literally visibly see Survivors running faster than me when they have MFT+Hope during end-game.

    I'm not going the "Prevent Haste from Stacking" route because it's not logical to balance the whole game and Haste around MFT when Haste hasn't been a problem until survivors had easy access to it via MFT. This means if MFT is a problem it should be dealt with separately. Nobody even cared about Hope until MFT was released. Also there are already bunch of useless Haste perks that work in limited conditions like Dark Theory, Blood Pact etc. and this would make them even more meaningless.