Who is your least favourite killer to go against?

I'm curious about what people think about different killers. Personally I find trickster to be the most annoying as if you aren't in a indoor map his blades are impossible to dodge. He's like a huntress who's had all the fun and skill required sucked out. I also hate Clown its just such boring gameplay and I cannot stand his laugh.

Comments

  • Legion - Its like running from a survivor and they always like a bratty teenager .... probably why they play Legion.

    Wesker - Again, 0 atmosphere, like running from a Felix.

    Pinhead - Depends on teammates

  • @mizark3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3557952#Comment_3557952

    Exactly, I hate when playing Smash Bros. people disable maps and/or items and disable a minimum of 66% of the game, and Plague does that similar disabling 25% of the Survivor gameplay. Like, I get few enough options how to play as Survivor, don't hard delete a friggin' mechanic. Most Killers are additive on mechanics, such as Wesker sprays/Pig traps, or looping a different style against their power, but Plague is subtractive. I also have had the most 3 gen hostage adjacent Killers be Plagues more than any other Killer that isn't Hostage Merchant. I'm thankful that so few people play Plague in that pseudo-hostage style.

    The main reason I hate Plague is how unhooking an infected survivor infects you as well. It feels awful playing well and managing to avoid getting infected for so long, only to become infected because you were the only one who could save your teammate. It just seems wrong to be punished for making the correct play.

    That and every Plague just pukes on gens at the start of the game so you are forced to either wait an absurd amount of time for it to clear or just take it and become infected. And then your teammate decides to cleanse and you’re the one who is hit with the red vomit.

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3558408#Comment_3558408

    The main reason I hate Plague is how unhooking an infected survivor infects you as well. It feels awful playing well and managing to avoid getting infected for so long, only to become infected because you were the only one who could save your teammate. It just seems wrong to be punished for making the correct play.

    That and every Plague just pukes on gens at the start of the game so you are forced to either wait an absurd amount of time for it to clear or just take it and become infected. And then your teammate decides to cleanse and you’re the one who is hit with the red vomit.

    It seems especially odd to me after Singularity came out, that you get uninfected on hook with his power, but not Plagues. Similarly a fully infected Wesker gets reset to half infection.

    If she does get nerfed, getting uninfected when placed on hook seems like a fair place to start. Even if she re-pukes on them to re-infect them, at the very least they don't infect their rescuer.

  • Pre-Reworked Skull Merchant.

    But besides her, probably Clown. Motion sickness is an issue I have when playing against him, and he is just extremely boring overall, being slowed down and your vision being blurred is not fun at all.

  • Twins by a long margin.

  • alien and its not even close.

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    Pre-Reworked Skull Merchant.

    But besides her, probably Clown. Motion sickness is an issue I have when playing against him, and he is just extremely boring overall, being slowed down and your vision being blurred is not fun at all.

    I forgot to mention Clown I have a burning hatred for him. I hated the barbacue event because people were running him for his challenges and I hated it.

  • 1. Clown ( he is just so annoying )

    2. SM (Just dc if she protect gens. Its not worth to put so mutch time in one round.

    3. Spirit ( cause she is way too easy compair to her strengh )

  • @Vanishlord said:

    I'm curious about what people think about different killers. Personally I find trickster to be the most annoying as if you aren't in a indoor map his blades are impossible to dodge. He's like a huntress who's had all the fun and skill required sucked out. I also hate Clown its just such boring gameplay and I cannot stand his laugh.

    nurse

  • Ph , bc m2 fake. And onryo

1 2 ›