What Happened to Toolbox Repair Points?
If you heal a fellow Survivor with your med-kit you get extra 'med-kit heal' points.
I remember I used to get 'Toolbox repair' points working on generators back in 2020, why was this removed?
Given that Prove Thyself no longer offers bloodpoints, it would be nice to have another way to earn points in the Objective Category.
Comments
As far as I know there wasn't ever a plus for using your Toolbox. You just got repair points quicker since the Toolbox helps you repair faster, meaning it would still count as regular repair action but you reached the solo bloodpoint (1250BP per gen) sooner. The only plus bloodpoint regarding repairing is for coop action where you're on a gen with somebody else.
I distinctly remember the points showing up as soon as the toolbox was empty.
Interesting... I'm also from the 2020 era but don't remember it, might have forgotten. It would be helpful to check dbdwiki to see more info regarding this.
I could be losing it but I remember when it all of a sudden disappeared and I wasn't happy then. That was a while ago.
Checked the wiki and this hasn't been a thing, atleast according to it and our memories (which admittedly isn't the best for reliability)
I don't remember this being a thing but I wish it was!
This never was a thing.
The reason why Medkits grant BPs when healing someone else is an incentive to use them on others instead of yourself. There would not really be a point to add them to Toolboxes.
But IMO repairing Gens should grant more BPs. 1250 BPs for a full Gen is not really a lot considering that you spent around 90 seconds on it and other actions grant not much less or even more BPs in a way shorter timefrime. And 4 Great Skill Checks is basically the same...
Ok just another hallucination I had when I first started playing I guess. Yes, we seriously need more than 1250 per generator, it's insultingly too low.