Unhook body blocking
Since they added base kit bt, and the little speed boost, after unhook. The unhooked survivir tends to block fo their savior who is usually full health. I know some people dont like that fact and I di think its a bit odd and an unintended consequence of attemting antitunneling mechanics. The only issue, which isn't really an issue as it tends to lead to free wins, that arises is if a unhooked survivor gets in my way I just end up eating the endurance then downing them again. Some of the people have complained about tunneling but at that point you're asking for it if you're impeading my path to my only other known target. Thoughts?
Comments
That would be the ideal solution, which is why it will never happen.
It's proximity based. You have to be within a certain range of an injured survivor.
People complaining about tunneling and the Killer playing unfair despite body blocking after being unhooked is a prime example of wanting their cake and eating it too.
A hook save should always carry some degree of risk, the changes to hook grabs and the upcoming AFC has already reduced some of this risk. I wouldn’t be surprised if those who think that hook saves should be 100% uncontested will proceed to complain about proxy camping next.