Should iri seal of metatron get this change/rework?

so the iri seal of metatron is an iridescent addon for pyramid head and what it does is this

“When sending a Survivor to a cage of atonement,  of all other Survivors suffering from Torment are revealed for 6 seconds.”


so the main problem with this addon is that it feels situational and you’re not always guaranteed to have survivors tormented in order to get value out of it but I think here’s a better rework for it

“When attacking a survivor by a dropped pallet with your punishment of the damned. The pallet is immediately destroyed”

Comments

  • @D0NN1ED4RK0 said:

    so the iri seal of metatron is an iridescent addon for pyramid head and what it does is this

    “When sending a Survivor to a cage of atonement,  of all other Survivors suffering from Torment are revealed for 6 seconds.”

    so the main problem with this addon is that it feels situational and you’re not always guaranteed to have survivors tormented in order to get value out of it but I think here’s a better rework for it

    “When attacking a survivor by a dropped pallet with your punishment of the damned. The pallet is immediately destroyed”

    I dont think this is a good idea with how stupidly strong PH is already at zoning.

  • @Zokenay said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/393151/should-iri-seal-of-metatron-get-this-change-rework

    I dont think this is a good idea with how stupidly strong PH is already at zoning.

    Ah Alr that’s fair!

  • i like the idea. he desperately needs an add on pass because he basically has 3 add ons right now.

  • @Zokenay said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/393151/should-iri-seal-of-metatron-get-this-change-rework

    I dont think this is a good idea with how stupidly strong PH is already at zoning.

    Although we do have c33 on blight lol.

  • What if we add a penalty to the addon? Like let’s say we decrease the range from 8 meters to 4 meters When you have this addon equipped?

  • I like your idea, but what about this one:

    "When standing on a trail, you gain a 10% haste effect, 25% breaking speed increase, undetectable, and the length of your Punishment of the Damned is increased to 10 meters. Your Punishment of the Damned's range is reduced to 4 meters otherwise. Trails now stay for 300 seconds."

    I feel like this would change the way he plays by a little bit, which I find enjoyable for iri addons.

  • @GensByDaylight said:

    I like your idea, but what about this one:

    "When standing on a trail, you gain a 10% haste effect, 25% breaking speed increase, undetectable, and the length of your Punishment of the Damned is increased to 10 meters. Your Punishment of the Damned's range is reduced to 4 meters otherwise. Trails now stay for 300 seconds."

    I feel like this would change the way he plays by a little bit, which I find enjoyable for iri addons.

    This is actually really good and super beneficial in many situations!