How to eliminate teabagging

New perk: Judgment. While in a chase with the killer, crouching twice in a row will give you 90% hinder for 5 seconds and you will INSTANTLY die upon being hit ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

the counterplay is just to not teabag... so people will stop teabagging๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น

Comments

  • -Me trying to duck killers power.-

    So you choose death?

  • Youโ€™ll still get annoyed if survivors crouch only once. This perk will do nothing but make you a 3-perk killer lol.

  • Just win and it goes away

  • Survivor: Duck to dodge Slinger spears.

    Also survivor: (Implodes).

  • The only way to remove teabagging outright is to remove the crouch altogether.

    and even then the spirit of the teabag will manifest into something else.

    shall we stop all killers from nodding too?

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    The only way to remove teabagging outright is to remove the crouch altogether.

    and even then the spirit of the teabag will manifest into something else.

    shall we stop all killers from nodding too?

    If they could stop humping us on the ground, that would be nice lol

    On a side note, I was spectating a game the other day and a Nea started teabagging the killer at exit. My 6 year old yelled "she's flexing on him!" and jumped up and started teabagging in front of the TV. After I finished dying of laughter, I realized teabagging is probably never going to go away and must be prevalent in other games too. The only games my 6 year old plays are Roblox and Fortnite with her dad, so I'm assuming teabagging (or "flexing" lol) is common on there too.

  • @caipt said:

    New perk: Judgment. While in a chase with the killer, crouching twice in a row will give you 90% hinder for 5 seconds and you will INSTANTLY die upon being hit ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

    the counterplay is just to not teabag... so people will stop teabagging๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น

    Or just y'know... don't care about tbagging???? I mean, if you want to waste a perk slot, you do you

  • @caipt said:

    New perk: Judgment. While in a chase with the killer, crouching twice in a row will give you 90% hinder for 5 seconds and you will INSTANTLY die upon being hit ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

    the counterplay is just to not teabag... so people will stop teabagging๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น

    no.

    they can t-bagging in exit gate.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3554867#Comment_3554867

    If they could stop humping us on the ground, that would be nice lol

    On a side note, I was spectating a game the other day and a Nea started teabagging the killer at exit. My 6 year old yelled "she's flexing on him!" and jumped up and started teabagging in front of the TV. After I finished dying of laughter, I realized teabagging is probably never going to go away and must be prevalent in other games too. The only games my 6 year old plays are Roblox and Fortnite with her dad, so I'm assuming teabagging (or "flexing" lol) is common on there too.

    "If they could stop humping us on the ground, that would be nice".

    I don't mind getting humped by the Clown. Some of us are into serial killers that bottle up their own farts and throw them at people.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    The only way to remove teabagging outright is to remove the crouch altogether.

    and even then the spirit of the teabag will manifest into something else.

    shall we stop all killers from nodding too?

    Remove the ability to look up and down as killers

  • @caipt said:

    New perk: Judgment. While in a chase with the killer, crouching twice in a row will give you 90% hinder for 5 seconds and you will INSTANTLY die upon being hit ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

    the counterplay is just to not teabag... so people will stop teabagging๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น

    Crouching in the exit area activates blood warden for 60 seconds.

    Lingering in the exit area with other teammates with no one on hook/no one in chase, activates Blood Warden.

    Problem solved.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    The only way to remove teabagging outright is to remove the crouch altogether.

    and even then the spirit of the teabag will manifest into something else.

    shall we stop all killers from nodding too?

    Just remove the knees of survivors and the necks of killers.

  • I was thinking more about how pyramid head does it. Or doesnโ€™t, rather.

    But yes, while weโ€™re at it, remove the killersโ€™ ability to walk backwards too.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    The only way to remove teabagging outright is to remove the crouch altogether.

    and even then the spirit of the teabag will manifest into something else.

    shall we stop all killers from nodding too?

    yes, lets also add a survivor perk that instantly opens the hatch when the killer bms too >:)

  • @Shaped said:

    -Me trying to duck killers power.-

    So you choose death?

    how to make nemmy S tier:

  • Let's delete all the game characters, and a video of someone visiting the zoo plays when the game starts

  • Sometimes itโ€™s hard to tell if yโ€™all are serious with these things or just want to troll ๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • @adaw0ng said:

    Sometimes itโ€™s hard to tell if yโ€™all are serious with these things or just want to troll ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    You would be surprised how many are serious.

    If surv ducks tentacles zombies teleport to them and mori them.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I tbag to show love and no, I'm not being sarcastic.

    most wholesome thing ive read on here hands down lol

  • olcanda-dead-by-daylight.gif laugh-to-death-lol.gif

    The anti-bag mechanic is complete.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3554867#Comment_3554867

    If they could stop humping us on the ground, that would be nice lol

    On a side note, I was spectating a game the other day and a Nea started teabagging the killer at exit. My 6 year old yelled "she's flexing on him!" and jumped up and started teabagging in front of the TV. After I finished dying of laughter, I realized teabagging is probably never going to go away and must be prevalent in other games too. The only games my 6 year old plays are Roblox and Fortnite with her dad, so I'm assuming teabagging (or "flexing" lol) is common on there too.

    very i play both of those games and for fortnite its much much more prominent