Option to reset JUST the blood web
The grind is really high when your at p3 level 50 and it takes forever to actually get the stuff you'd like. I think it would be cool if that when we get to p3 level 50 or just level 50 in general we could reset the blood web so it gives us smaller ones instead of the gigantic ones we have at level 50 right now. It wouldnt be like prestige it would only be for the bloodweb
Comments
I just posted the following idea yesterday:
Change Bloodweb to Tokens
I 100% disagree with your post.
Item, addon and offering distribution is already good. Because of the last even, there are keys, mories, third blinks, intsa hatchets everywhere and the game is really unfun at the moment. I face 7 purple/skeleton keys as a killer (out of 10), and in more than half of my survivor matches there were ebony mories.
In the second part of your post, you said that it would prevent people getting the perks easily. Why do you not want them to get the perks easily though? It is grindy af to get all the perks at the moment.
All in all, bloodpoints earning rate and the game's economy is quite balanced imo. The only problem with the grind is perks and they should be easier to acquire. OP's idea is quite good imo, another approach would be allowing players to get 2 or 3 perks per bloodweb.
Instahatchets dont even exist anymore dude.
Oh thank you, it was my bad that I wasn't very clear.
I would like for the Bloodweb to stop reminding me i'm level 50 everytime i complete a web.
Good job! You reached level 50
5 seconds later
GOOD JOB! You reached level 50!
1 game later
GOOD JOB! YOU ARE LEVEL FREAKIN 50!!!